HELP! Broken connection to the server

ProudDaneFTW

I downloaded the client last night and in order to do that I had to turn off my AntiVirus system Norton and firewall as well. But now a problem has appeared!

I can't connect to the server!

At first I tried to re-install the client over and over again but it still doesn't work. I've even tried to connect with the server with Norton running at the same time. Still, the only message that I receive from the game is:

Notice

"The connection to the server has been broken. Please try again."

<OK>

No matter how many times I try to connect to the server, the same thing happens over and over again. Do any of you know what I can do to fix this problem? Or can anyone tell me what's wrong, specifically? Anyone else who deals with the same issue as I do?

Please, I'm desperate :( Thank you..

Just make sure that your antivirus is 100% switched off , delete the patch and re-install it if it doesn't work it means the server it self is down ,

Good luck

Thank you for your help! At least now I can log in and all that but as lucky as I seem to be a third problem has appeared. Whenever I log in Luna stops working and shuts down. :(

I deleted the file called 'celestiapatch' since I thought that was the file you were talking about, so when I opened Luna it automatically reinstalled the file. That is what you wanted me to do, right?

My patch will opne but nothing happens when i click the start game option. so i tried uninstalling it and redownloading the client and the download will randomly stop and say i need to obtain a new copy from the author?!?!?!?!? HELP US!