Sup, Call me Cyth, I'm new o -o

Cytherea

IGN: Cytherea

I'm new to CL but not really new to the game Luna Online. I use to play daily but that was about a year and a half ago. Was voting for another P-Server of a game I play when I noticed it had a section for Luna online and checked out the number 1 slot lol.

I'm still getting use to this server, such as having to play it in windowed mode. hurts my eyes tbh, I love having full screen. Tried the biggest full screen option and i can't click on stuff lol so I just go with the second option and in full screen mode but it still only looks like windowed.

So, yeah, I'm new and have no friends here yet. :3c

Welcome~ Hope you have fun o:

about the fullscreen, make sure the "windowed" option in unchecked~

lol, i've tried that. The biggest option for it makes it to where I can't click anything and the second option plays fine but it sticks the left side of my monitor, leaving me with a good 2 and a half inches where I can still see my desktop lol.

lol, i've tried that. The biggest option for it makes it to where I can't click anything and the second option plays fine but it sticks the left side of my monitor, leaving me with a good 2 and a half inches where I can still see my desktop lol.[/center][/center]

Ohhhh >< I don't like fullscreen too much cause you can't double log as easily with it, so I'm stuck with the smallest.

But after a while you'll get used to it xD I did~

If you're ever on at way to and need help the people of AoR will be more than willing to help ya out with questions~

Welcome~ May you have fun

Just like heather said,im just here to cling up to her posts

That;s cause you're an epic stalker xD!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...