Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

spamming on forums doesn't feel as great as it used to feel :c i missh old times here

Same here, now I don't cause it gets.. well.. I don't know how to exactly explain it. But I get lost all the time, so I just keep myself here instead.

wew, i dont even know why im here, since i really dont know ppl here nowadays D:

It's nice to meet new people here and there! You know me though, right? DB

These days I've been playing Amnesia, Prince of Persia, all these other games or on another forum. An RP one *Cough*

still rping.. man i dun get how you stand to write all that stuff on those forums xD and im only playing ps2 emulator game named disgaea -w-b taking all my time, already played it for 100h, and there is disgaea 2-4 still left to play xD

I find roleplaying to be a good way to learn to be a good writer for future refrences, like essays and crap like that. It's not that bad when you're friends with most of the people on the forums and they actually have a chat box to the side so you can talk to them instead of having to use the general section and waiting for their response to talk to them. Plus, the people on the RP forum I'm on are really kind with a funny sense of humor xD It's not that bad because they don't rush me to write, plus it's more Quality vs Quanity. They just care about you having fun. I guess it's just me though lol.

Disgaea is a fun game, I've only played one of the games though cause my moms new boyfriend brought a friend over with him and let us borrow the game for a week, so I got to play only a little bit of it. I don't exactly remember which one it was, but I'm going to guess the second one xD Only played it once though 'cause I was more interested in Prince of Persia and Naughty bear lmfao. Mom hates Naughty Bear, luckily the blood is replaced with Fluff or that game would be rated Mature most likely lol.

wew you know disgaea , and i heard that naughty bear is baaad xD and rp forums sounds fun but meh, like i told you once im just way too lazy for em :_D

Of course I know Disgaea, I used to have one and two but I never played them cause they were actually my sisters games, and she's strict with me touching her stuff cause I have a habit of losing the game cases cause I'll accidentally kick them somewhere. Naughty bear isn't that bad, sure it may be a bad example for younger kids 'cause it's basically promoting revenge and stuff. Naughty Bear goes nuts cause he's made fun of when he brings a present for the other bear, so he goes on a killing spree. But each episode of the game has a different reason for his killing spree. The second episode is because the bears are electing the mayor for the island and they promoted him because if he get chosen, he'd get rid of Naughty bear. It isn't that bad, it's Teen cause the blood if fluff. I can play mature games, but my mom is pretty strict about some of the stuff I play. If she doesn't know anyone who has played it or owns the game, she doesn't like the idea of letting me buy the game. Well, I'm pretty lazy myself that's for sure, but like I said. That's just me. I don't mind roleplaying as long as there isn't any type of word count you have to follow, the one I'm on doesn't have a word count but they don't want one liners and want you to at least have five to seven senteces (a single paragraph). *Shrugs*

might test it sometimes then :o tho now i stick with disgaea, i want 9999lvl character -3- have ya heard anything from akcent btw? shes been quiet lately, AKCEEEEEEEENT WHEEE ISH YOUUUU

I don't use Skype or Facebook, I don't even have a facebook. The only reason I would ever have a facebook is to watch all the drama they have on there, that's the only reason. But knowing my horrible luck, I probably wouldn't even have any friends on Facebook since I'm not very social in real life. That's surely hard to believe with how much I talk on forums. MSN on the other hand, yeah, I have it and get on a lot but I don't exactly have many friends that talk to me other than Tim.

done o.o hav to download msn quick tho, oh yeah forgot that i deleted all contacts there -w- now i only hav 2 friend wuuu

might take a while xD its done but ill have to restart comp but im still playing disgaea and cant really stop atm :I