Banned Account - dawncamil2 - WHY?

dawncamil

Question

Why did I get banned?

I kept on donating premium points and kept selling ducks to players.

Username: dawncamil2

I am only playing Celestia Luna for about 1 month now and yet I have already donated around 2500php and that's around $55

16 answers to this question

shoutbot> User xalda59 banned for reason 'RMT (acct:borces79) [GaryMcNabb]'

shoutbot> User xalda76 banned for reason 'RMT (acct:borces79) [GaryMcNabb]'

I do not understand the GM Gary.

Gary said I do RMT, whereas my ID always afk in NV ...

GM gary might be wrong about that. GM or staf can check data base my ID. whether I wrong or not. I always afk in NV.

please can help me ? I'm innocent

GM Reid know it

What RMT are you talking about? I didn't do such thing. or if I had, it may not be in my knowledge and if I really had, then I'm sorry can I still get my account back since I am a cash loader? I hope you can give me 2nd change because I will still continue to donate cash to luna or i'm gonna just play dragon nest atain which hurts my butt. T_T

Where can i contact the GMs? I tried the xchat2 thing, no one is online

I am not a GM but if you don't know it's illegal, then it's your own fault because you have to read the rules before you play. Not having the rules in your knowledge doesn't excuse you from the rules and also, even if you donate(or as you say, cash loader), you can't get your account back. Once an account is banned, it will always be banned. The only way to be unbanned is if the GM banned you made a mistake or your ban duration is over but in your case, it's permanent ban. You have to live with your punishment.

• Upvote 1

I am not a GM but if you don't know it's illegal, then it's your own fault because you have to read the rules before you play. Not having the rules in your knowledge doesn't excuse you from the rules and also, even if you donate(or as you say, cash loader), you can't get your account back. Once an account is banned, it will always be banned. The only way to be unbanned is if the GM banned you made a mistake or your ban duration is over but in your case, it's permanent ban. You have to live with your punishment.

+! for you dear :D

before I play I read the rules.I've been playing Celestia 2 years

I was never against the rules. I want GM or staff check data base my id. What am I guilty?

because MY ID always AFK in NV.

GM REID know it, But he never online...

any GM online ?

before I play I read the rules.I've been playing Celestia 2 years

I was never against the rules. I want GM or staff check data base my id. What am I guilty?

because MY ID always AFK in NV.

GM REID know it, But he never online...

any GM online ?

don't try to pretend that your innocent dear. The game masters won't ban someone unless it did something illegal. Stop pretending!!!! STOP pretending before the game masters would track your account and tell you the lists of illegal things you did on why you got banned!!!... ~

If GM Reid knows that, then he should have told GM Gary to unban you and how did you know if GM Reid knows that you're not guilty?

I followed the "event Tournament level 120" made ​​by GM reid.

and when I'm done fighting. I will AFK in NV. and when it is no news that I did RMT. my questions when i do RMT ?

my char afk in NV. after tournament PVP 120.

I need GM Reid or Staff .. check DATA BASE MY ID.

@chii(elda) i saw this game 1 year back in youtube and played and i dont even know the rules at the start and none of the kids will imagine about rules at the start of any begining so there shuld be some information and then a punishment not a permanent ban this is just my opinion not a bad thing to tell this , bt few are purposily doin RMt and some things those shuld be permabanned bt the newbie shuld not be punished with a perma ban this is just a suggestion though :D

@chii(elda) i saw this game 1 year back in youtube and played and i dont even know the rules at the start and none of the kids will imagine about rules at the start of any begining so there shuld be some information and then a punishment not a permanent ban this is just my opinion not a bad thing to tell this , bt few are purposily doin RMt and some things those shuld be permabanned bt the newbie shuld not be punished with a perma ban this is just a suggestion though :D

They do this because most people will pretend to be innocent, they will do rmt on purpose but when they get banned, they will say "sir, I don't rmt" or "sir, I don't know the rules" so there's no way to tell if a player is newbie or not nowadays. :)