Banned for Shouting "B>Gold via Philippine Peso (globe smart)

kokodong

Question

Congratulations,your welcoming to a new player in the Celestia Community has been very nice and awesome! Keep making the community look bad.

I can't say i do defend what he did,he RMTed,but he is right that the website should be updated,not EVERY single player will log on the Forums first,some just won't go to the forums,and read the rules,and by default,THEY KNOW THE RULES,but,not all of them.

I don't think you can get your account back,but let's hope that the rules at the website are updated so no more cases like this happens

Well, although the website needs to be updated, do you know that RMT is illegal in general? not only in cl but in other online games as well? I think only Brandon or the admin has the power to change the celestialuna website. As I said, if you try to do RMT in most other games, you'll get banned so you should know better. It's automatic, I don't think many reminders are required.

Chii is correct, only Brandon can change the website and he's currently busy with the update.

I'll talk to him about it though.

The rules on the website are from before RMT became a problem and should be treated as a summary of the complete rules.

Common sense applies here, RMT is against the rules on pretty much all online games.

The ban stays.