Banned for Shouting "B>Gold via Philippine Peso (globe smart)

kokodong

Question

1. Use common sense.

2. No usage of profanity near someone who appears to dislike it. The individual will be given punishment if it is shown that they have continued using profanity although they've been told to stop.

3. No advertising of any sort when it involves recruiting players to any other source of entertainment. This includes other games other than Fly For Celestia.

4. No unfair advantages over players. For example, staff members handing out rare items or massive amounts of gold to players. It is acceptable that they hand out small gifts,

such as an EXP scroll to help them feel welcomed to the server.

5. No spamming or consecutive use of capital letters in the shoutbox.

6. No spamming in the server or forum.

7. Do not try to impersonate someone else. This includes pretending to be a staff

member or another player without the original person's acknowledgment & approval.

This means you should definitely not use any names relating to Brandon or Orange.

8. Of course, no botting, hacking, manipulating files or playing the game unfairly.

9. A player should not join this server with intention to seek any type of harm to the server or cause a bad experience to a player purposely in any shape or form. If one does, their stay will not last long.

10. No discrimination or degrading of one's status(race, sex, etc). One's opinion is their own, no one needs to hear(or if you're gonna be a smartass, read) it.

11. Don't be a kiss-ass to the staff or bad-mouth, insult, annoy, harass, or provoke members

of the staff.

12. No griefing. Bad players are bad players

That's also considered as RMT, eventhough it's not literally cash, trading balance or loads in your phone is also considered as rmt. Anyway, you know that most online games, especially MMORPG games don't allow RMT. Well, the GMs will probably say that not knowing the rules doesn't excuse you from it or something like that. I guess they won't give your account a chance for that.

Anyway, congratulations, you just violated the rule no. 1 which is "Use common sense." :lol:

1. Use common sense.

2. No usage of profanity near someone who appears to dislike it. The individual will be given punishment if it is shown that they have continued using profanity although they've been told to stop.

3. No advertising of any sort when it involves recruiting players to any other source of entertainment. This includes other games other than Fly For Celestia.

4. No unfair advantages over players. For example, staff members handing out rare items or massive amounts of gold to players. It is acceptable that they hand out small gifts,

such as an EXP scroll to help them feel welcomed to the server.

5. No spamming or consecutive use of capital letters in the shoutbox.

6. No spamming in the server or forum.

7. Do not try to impersonate someone else. This includes pretending to be a staff

member or another player without the original person's acknowledgment & approval.

This means you should definitely not use any names relating to Brandon or Orange.

8. Of course, no botting, hacking, manipulating files or playing the game unfairly.

9. A player should not join this server with intention to seek any type of harm to the server or cause a bad experience to a player purposely in any shape or form. If one does, their stay will not last long.

10. No discrimination or degrading of one's status(race, sex, etc). One's opinion is their own, no one needs to hear(or if you're gonna be a smartass, read) it.

11. Don't be a kiss-ass to the staff or bad-mouth, insult, annoy, harass, or provoke members

of the staff.

12. No griefing. Bad players are bad players

This is from the website right? It's outdated. You should read the forum and server rules. The decision of the Game Masters are final. So no chance the GMs will unban your account.

I think ill just wait for the GM's Decision.

@chii I wish I know that "most online games does not allow the so called RMT"

and can you please talk kindly I didnt like this line of yours "Anyway, congratulations, you just violated the rule no. 1 which is "Use common sense." :lol:"

because Im kind of insulted.

@shiroyasha I didnt know it was outdated and I dont really visit the forums. I just go here because of this situation.

Remember, if you feel that what you're doing or what you're gonna do is illegal, there's a high chance that you're right. You're not the only one who asked to be unbanned because they don't know the rules or whatsoever, there have been many of them before you and guess what, they weren't given any chances. Haha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rules are rules, so many people said that they didn't know about the rules, bla bla bla, and they still got banned untill now. so, no chance for you too, better u make a new one and follow the rules, good luck

but i do have a point that the RMT thing was not mentioned in rules of celestia luna site and even though its not updated..am i the one to be blamed for that lists of rules not to be updated?

so many people said they didnt know..okay im sure of that..because thats their way to retrieve their account...but in my case I do have point that I have read the rules (that is said to be outdated earlier by shirayoshi) and there was no such thing such as "RMT" thing so do you think I have a point?

come to think of it.

Just saying its my responsibility to be updated because you cant argue anymore. -_-

I said that I did read the rules...meaning Im making myself updated without knowing that the list that im using for me to be updated is outdated.

get my point?

kokodong has a point and all of u has a point too.the better solution here is wait for gm decision because everyone of us cant decide to this case ok?btw if u were on kokodong's situation what will u do?ofc u will defend ur reason ryt?and not all newbie know the forums so dont blame him

• Upvote 1

Remember, if you feel that what you're doing or what you're gonna do is illegal, there's a high chance that you're right. You're not the only one who asked to be unbanned because they don't know the rules or whatsoever, there have been many of them before you and guess what, they weren't given any chances. Haha!

That's also considered as RMT, eventhough it's not literally cash, trading balance or loads in your phone is also considered as rmt. Anyway, you know that most online games, especially MMORPG games don't allow RMT. Well, the GMs will probably say that not knowing the rules doesn't excuse you from it or something like that. I guess they won't give your account a chance for that.

Anyway, congratulations, you just violated the rule no. 1 which is "Use common sense." :lol:

Well, it's your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the rules. So just make a new account and say goodbye to your banned account and I'll say haha! :lol:

Congratulations,your welcoming to a new player in the Celestia Community has been very nice and awesome! Keep making the community look bad.

I can't say i do defend what he did,he RMTed,but he is right that the website should be updated,not EVERY single player will log on the Forums first,some just won't go to the forums,and read the rules,and by default,THEY KNOW THE RULES,but,not all of them.

I don't think you can get your account back,but let's hope that the rules at the website are updated so no more cases like this happens

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4