Proof for Double PP event is LEGIT

darklouie

how about double pp for mobile users? 

Philippine currency.

i'm not sure..I'm using Malaysian site to buy PP..and luckily its double. have you ask payment?email them..they will instantly reply to your mail..for sure ;)

Not sure there is double PP for mobile (USA)

The amount is normal.

Maybe you get double after you buy it.

But I don't want to take that risk x.x

2i20s3o.png

by the looks of it.Its normal PP..Ask help from payment. They will absolutely help you. ;)

• Upvote 2

i'm not sure..I'm using Malaysian site to buy PP..and luckily its double. have you ask payment?email them..they will instantly reply to your mail..for sure ;)

by the looks of it.Its normal PP..Ask help from payment. They will absolutely help you. ;)

They'll see this post I'm sure.

I can't donate atm so it doesn't really matter to me.

But if they can fix it for others that would be awesome.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

This issue is being looked into. I would hold off on using MobilePay+ until I can confirm with the payment team that the bonus is properly applied to MobilePay+.

This being said, if you can use the non-MobilePay+ (normal) donation method (which sometimes has mobile payments depending on your country), as darklouie showed it is doubled.

If this issue is not resolved in time I will have the promotion extended.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Upvote 2

This issue is being looked into. I would hold off on using MobilePay+ until I can confirm with the payment team that the bonus is properly applied to MobilePay+.

This being said, if you can use the non-MobilePay+ (normal) donation method (which sometimes has mobile payments depending on your country), as darklouie showed it is doubled.

ty Admin.

thanks Admin :) i already donate 250 in mobile :3