Taking Spot. On The Spot. Of The Spot. xD

akosichy

Question

hi, i was just wondering how can i justify my spot. for example i am always farming at neraharbor at all channel without anyone on the spot but after few minutes of farming i will go to npc to sell my loots. this is the problem. after selling theres always another party or player at my spot claiming that the spot is theirs and giving my a warning that the spot is theirs and i should go away....

-IGN-

COLORCODING

1 answer to this question

Spot claiming is illegal, if you claim a spot, you can be banned for 5 days because there's no spot here in cl so if I were you, I wouldn't attempt to claim a spot. Btw, reports for spot claiming doesn't need a warning as stated in the rules.

Grief Play and Harassment
Grief Play/Harassment is playing in a way to upset or ruin someone elses play.
This includes:

• [Warning Needed] Swearing at someone
  • [Warning Needed] Spamming someone with unwanted pms or messages
  • [Warning Needed] Insulting someone or following them around when they don't want it
  • [Warning Needed] Kill Stealing (KS. Attacking another players target without permission)
  • [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming
  • [No Warning Needed] Assulting someone's character (such as "Don't buy from zxy123 because he's a liar and cheat")
  • [No Warning Needed] Mob Dropping (gathering an agressive mob near another player then logging off, teleporting or dying)
  • [No Warning Needed] Anything else a GM justify's as Grief Play or Harassment