I need some help....

Uteliukas

Hi guys, so basically i woke up today, went to google and there was gandolf in yellow background and it was saying you shall not pass... Im sure, thats a virus, but how can i get rid of it? it made my pc lag as hell, i cant access any websites or so, im writing from my friends pc now. So, how is the virus called and as i sayid how can i get rid of it? Please help... Thanks! :)

Wait, did you just said gandalf from Lord Of The Rings? who the heck that made it must be the big fan of it, :blink:

anyways, did you remember what kind of websites that you've just opened before this happens? ( your recent websites that you've visited before )

Oh yeah, if the virus is in your Browser, you could just re-install your browser.

its in IE FF and opera as i noticed. So you think a a reinstall would help? Websites... yes, i believe all of this was caused by a program wich should generate a free mc premium account (i know, its aaaall my fault, i didnt even got an acc TT_TT) and yes, hes from LOTR.

Hmm..so if it appears at all of your browser...

I've ever got this kind of problem, the thing is, if the virus doesn't cling on your browser ( which means re-installing won't help ) so the virus has installed a program somewhere in you PC, I happen to have this when I installed an add-ons for Mozilla. They put a program in my PC. First, now you should check out the control panel and see all of your installed programs, look for any kind of suspicious programs that you didn't install manually. If you happen to find a suspicious program, first browse it at the google to find any informaton related to the suspicious program file ( this is in order to prevent from uninstalling windows files :p) and if it's really a virus, then uninstall it. Note : Anti-Virus won't help at all for this case