The Online Game World

Mhai

Celestia Luna Online has given me so much since I first came here.

I met new friends, new guild mates, a dear brother, and found a Master.

As a female, there are not much I can play here in the Philippines that fits my taste. I want a customization of

characters that has cute hair styles and faces. :) I don't want to spend my time leveling up at dark dungeons that

goes on and on and on like those are the only places the game can offer. Instead, I want to level up at places with fairies,

cool-looking monsters like Treants (I know.. weird taste) and flower-thingy monsters, and I am a fan of Jack Sparrow  so defeating pirates like I'm a Pirate myself is like a dream come true :)

Finding rare items is also a hobby of mine. I want red stuffs filling my inventory and have good numbers on them (pluses and bonuses) Unfortunately, I only have ONE red item with me at the moment.  It's fun when I first got my Kiyoma Bow. I had to hunt for the huge Harpy for almost an hour just to make sure she drops me my very first weapon that I can use even when my level grows :) It's also fun when people wants you to sell them the stuff that you have and you begin negotiating with them. I also find the costume system very nice! (I would die for a Setting Sun Set, though! I want to look like Little Red Riding Hood, but that is still a dream of mine.) I am fond of fishing and currently have one Golden Carp and a Shiny Terrapin. :) Dating is also present in this game, and it is a lot of fun! Having to befriend your partner and leveling at the same time is so much fun to do.

This Online Game does not only provide full entertainment of grinding monsters, collecting fishes for fish points, dating for levels, dressing up for fashion, finding expensive and rare items that you can use as you please, or for some

people who are very much intrigued by the money system, can sell them for good prices, but also provides the opportunity to seek new friends, develop bonds with them through party grinding, hunting of expensive items or rare equipment, become rivals of your fellow player, befriend people from around the globe from Indonesia, Malaysia, America, Japan and other places, or just simply hang around at Alker Town or Nera Castle while chatting, laughing, and sharing things that are under the sun.

Celestia Luna Online is a part of me that I do not want to let go. I hope everyone can get along and I hope I can be friends with everyone. I am very happy that you read this. I just want to share my happiness with you. :)

~Mhai

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It's nice to read your thread and i know how you feel..

I love strooling around in Alker Harbor, do a window shopping at Nera Castle :P , chatting and sharing with my guild companion too.

Aah, how i love this game with all its customization... :lol: