about the +15 EVENT earring..

Lexie

Question

is it ok to SELL it with other players? I mean.. im just trying to APPRAISE it.. whether how much it really cost for now.. yes my cousin GOT it from an EVENT .. and im just curious how much it really cost

11 answers to this question

LEGAL TO TRADE FOR ITEMS AND GOLD:

All Private donation costumes ( surfer, vacationers ect) including Candles and such

Clean or up to +14 Weapons ( blade of the sun, spirial axe, captains article sword ect)

Glasses (hearts stars ect)

Event items (weapons, armor, costumes xp scrolls ect)

^ according to Sparx

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/18007-private-donation-items/

I think according to this rule, you can sell event items, even edited event items.

ILLEGAL TO TRADE FOR ITEMS OR GOLD :

ANY and ALL (with the exception of event prize items) items with an edited stat higher then the normal available.

ANY and ALL items with a +15 enchant From PD (with the exception of event prize items)

Hold on, could you elaborate on what the +15 event is about?  I'm a little confused.

my cousin has +15 level 125 Earring with +25 All stats.. Producer is : Event, Of course. I already posted it way back then. Im not really Selling it. its that just SOMEONE, Warned me that its illegal to SELL +15 Stuffs and Etc. but I claimed that mines not came from PD hence its from an EVENT. that's it.. I just thought that THE EARRING is only for me.. its all for my curiosity anyway..

my cousin has +15 level 125 Earring with +25 All stats.. Producer is : Event, Of course. I already posted it way back then. Im not really Selling it. its that just SOMEONE, Warned me that its illegal to SELL +15 Stuffs and Etc. but I claimed that mines not came from PD hence its from an EVENT. that's it.. I just thought that THE EARRING is only for me.. its all for my curiosity anyway..

Oh okay, thanks for elaborating :P

So i take it your current... situation with the +15 earring is void toward the rules?  If it were me i'd just remove the necklace, unless of course you can prove that you got it from the event? :huh:

ANY and ALL items with a +15 enchant From PD (with the exception of event prize items). that answers my question.. hehe.. but really thanks a lot guys for answering my concern..

Guest Derpyderp

The rule still stands IF YOU SO HAPPEN to enchant to +15 with like the 5% chance to get it to +15 and you magically did do so than yes you can sell it. if you got it from pd and sold it you and the person that bought it gets banned.

selling from pd = ban  

Enchanting yourself + having lucky charms = trade able.                    

• Upvote 1

legal, except PD items  :P  :P

All Private donation costumes ( surfer, vacationers ect) including Candles and such

Clean or up to +14 Weapons ( blade of the sun, spirial axe, captains article sword ect)

Event items ( weapons, armor, costumes xp scrolls ect)

Only edited PD items are illegal to sell or buy. PD costumes(and any other stated above) are legal to buy and sell.

Event items ( weapons, armor, costumes xp scrolls ect)

Only edited PD items are illegal to sell or buy. PD costumes(and any other stated above) are legal to buy and sell.

nah event items is legal to trade even if thats +15(like what he asked about)  :P so thats why i said legal  :P