Urgent, possible virus!

Hamadil

It's not a virus -____-"

Wish people would stop making topics about this <_<

Hey, give them a break. It's their first time downloading the game, it's normal to have a reaction like this. Be helpful, not rude.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Derpyderp

My computer is detecting a virus from LUNAClient.exe. I provided a screenshot of the AVG window, I would love to play the game but I can't risk it.

http://prntscr.com/1fflhn

-Edit-

I am sorry for jumping to a conclusion, I have been corrected, sorry for any inconvenience.

This is not a virus as stated by kelly above. 

anti-viruses detect lunaclient.exe as a virus (but is not a virus) its best to just add to exception list 

This bug (anti-viruses detecting lunaclient.exe as a virus) will be fixed in the update. 

Hey, give them a break. It's their first time downloading the game, it's normal to have a reaction like this. Be helpful, not rude.

When i first downloaded it, the first thing that popped up was a virus warning.  Yet i used the search function on the forum to look for a solution.  I'm just pointing out that searching before posting is usually the better way to go.

anti-viruses detect lunaclient.exe as a virus (but is not a virus) its best to just add to exception listThis bug (anti-viruses detecting lunaclient.exe as a virus) will be fixed in the update. 

^ This