How to ban a Scammer faster?

NunSayKenSoul

Question

Recently I saw a shout about pukes being sold very cheap. Of course I checked the item on the store first, and they were not pukes, just Enchant Protection Scrolls.

I came here and reported the character, but i takes some time until the post is read by the GM, and the scammer is banned.

I was thinking about shouting a warning about the scam, but as the rule below says it is Harassment - Ban without warning.

Grief Play and Harassment

• [No Warning Needed] Assulting someone's character (such as "Don't buy from zxy123 because he's a liar and cheat")

I wonder if there is a quicker way to make the scammer stop, because they have plenty time to transfer the money they make this way to another account.

I also want to know if there is a problem in shouting "False Pukes being sold by xxxxx", if I fill the report first.

3 answers to this question

Just make a screenshot of that player performing the scam and post it in the report section. By shouting or making warning to that player will make him curious and transfer the money he have to other accounts before he will be banned.

Just think of this, even if he transfer his items and golds, he won't be safe. Yeah, if you shout like "he's a scammer, don't buy from him" it can be harassment because you're just assaulting him especially that you can't just show your evidence in shout.

Well, In that case I will be limited to just warn my guildmates.

I just feel sorry for those who loose money for those people. Even if they are banned, the money cannot be restored to the players who get tricked.

I was wondering if there is a way to contact or send some message to someone that have the power to ban the scammer immediately.