Lag at grave

Malafagoso

Question

well i've seen that i lag very hard at grave it's obvious that my hardware its guilty of this lag (i only have 64mb of video)
but the real question is what does this map have that make some people lagg so hard?
also wow much ram,video an proccesor speed do i need to play normally on grave?
and is there a way to reduce the lag like deleting some files from the  folder?
i'ts a pain for me because i no longer get exp from nera and i cant play at grave so im stuck with DDs

thanks for reading this..

5 answers to this question

the recommended  specs are Pentium 4 1.8 GHZ CPU, 1 GB ram, and a 64mb direct x 9 dedicated graphics card

i would recommend a dual core 2 ghz cpu 3gb ram and a 512mb direct x 11 dedicated card (all of these things can be found super cheap) 

the recommended  specs are Pentium 4 1.8 GHZ CPU, 1 GB ram, and a 64mb direct x 9 dedicated graphics card

i would recommend a dual core 2 ghz cpu 3gb ram and a 512mb direct x 11 dedicated card (all of these things can be found super cheap) 

Bio Help me Plis  http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/23220-i-dont-do-anything-but-i-got-banned/#entry250963

about the settings i already have them like that also tried on different resolutions and still the same
and about the hardware i know those are cheap the only problem is that i've searched among several shops and they no longer sell vga cards of 512mb or lower only from 1gb and up, even with used vga cards its the same and if i manage to found some they are overpriced lol

well here is another problem
 i have a laptop with amd dual core (i dont remember the name), 2.5gb ram and 512video (like the specs Bio said)
the problem is that it isn't really mine it's my sisters however i can use it whenever i like but it has limited disk space
so i tried installing CL on a usb but due that is a USB and not the laptops HD the performance is awful
then i tried installing it on an external HD (it isn't external from factory i used to own laptop this died so i made the HD external)
i haven't tried the game on the ExHd but it's kinda obvious that it will have much more better performance than with the USB
so the question is i'll be able to play at grave with the ExHd on the laptop?

and thanks to all for the current and further answers!