CL has stopped working :( tulong mga brad

harew120

sino nakka experience neto? after kong i-click connect, tpos may mag ppop out na CL has stopped working :(( windows 7 gamit ko nde ko alam bkit nagkkganito, ngawa ko naman na lahat eh, ska nkkpaglaro naman ako ng ibang Luna -_-, patulong cgee naaaa, mkktulogn saken bbgyan ko isang PJ set :D

1. Go to Celestia Luna folder, delete celestiapatch, then open Celestia Patcher as usual. It will re-patch.

2. If that doesn't work, re-install Celestia Luna then after installation, immediately put the whole Celestia Luna folder on AV exception. The AV might have caused some Luna files to be quarantined (i.e. moved to a different location)

3. Q: Has it worked with the "other" Luna? If it stopped working when you installed "other", then there could be a conflict. Uninstall "other".

If any of my suggestions worked, please note me ign JoChris for the PJ set. 

For further suggestions, please let me know on this thread. I want that PJ set, ok.

1. rham is possibly right. but the RAM requirement of CL is minimal compared to the standard RAM on recent computers.

if it worked before, question is, why not now. whats the spec of your PC? do you have similar problem on other programs?

2. have you tried re-installing the graphics driver? windows update (which would only work if your windows is legit) can update or reverse changes on driver.

to re-install driver, go to device manager, delete the driver for graphics. again, do this ONLY if you have genuine windows, otherwise, forget it.

3. possible virus/trojan? run malwarebytes and AV. whats your AV? .

4, when did it stop working? have you tried system restore?

also i want to ask if you can check for me the RELIABILITY monitor. just type on search. check for the CL error. could be system file related.

sino nakka experience neto? after kong i-click connect, tpos may mag ppop out na CL has stopped working :(( windows 7 gamit ko nde ko alam bkit nagkkganito, ngawa ko naman na lahat eh, ska nkkpaglaro naman ako ng ibang Luna -_-, patulong cgee naaaa, mkktulogn saken bbgyan ko isang PJ set :D

baka naging biktima ka ng friday the 13 unlucky day na biktima ako eh