I want my Account back. (BANNED)

=-Dx-=

Gm i got BANNED  because of buying account.

IGN: Primeluck

User:Primeluck

i am not buying account gm . I JUST DID COPY PASTE IT .. but it's not mine, im just using computer (RENT COMPUTER)

Then SUDDENLy i DID PASTE IT in SHOUT!!   but .. the one who is using in that PC . is the one who is buying account not 

me . IT JUST AN ACCIDENT but   i dont know if you will consider if you . will THANK YOU SIR so much. =(

alll my ITEMS is in there . =(                     :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

<shoutbot> User Primeluck banned for reason 'RMT [RAINBOWDASH]'

So you admit that you shouted it. Once you shouted it, it's considered an offense, that's why in shout, there's a box there which contains the words you want to shout and there's a confirmation tab there if you want to shout. You can't make that as an excuse. Just make a new account and don't break the rules again. Also don't make 2 topics about same issues. Also this.

Forum Behavior
There has been an alarming ammount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.
The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Asking why you got banned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Posting in the wrong forum - Increased Warn
  • Filing false reports - Permanent Ban
  • Having large signatures (Anything larger than 500 x 300) - Spoiler Tags
  • Inappropriate signatures - Increased Warn + Removed Signature
  • Speedbumping (Bumping a topic within 24 hours of your last post) - Increased Warn
  • Multi-Posting (Posting more than once in a row) - Increased Warn
  • Necro-Posting (Posting in an old topic without a good reason) - Increased Warn

There's no way to recover your items and account so it means, you can't get it back. Thank you and good day. :)