why my id got banned

sharingan86

<shoutbot> User sharingan86 banned for reason 'Scamming (id:dewabanget86) [RainbowDash]'

Scamming
Scamming is misleading other players for any purpose.
Trading in Fake or "Hacked" items (Blessed Pukerian Scroll, Rough Diamond, Rein Hacked items, etc) counts as scamming.
Permanent Ban in every case.
Note: If you find or accidentally buy a Rein-Hacked item, please report it immediately to a GM.

but i dont understand my id also got banned

there always everyday another carachter ask some gold for me to start play

if trading also got then i dont know my gold what i trade to that carachter also can get me in problem what should i do 

pliss give me a reason help meeeee

What is your character name? You can try looking it up on search. It's on top right of the forum. And it said you got banned for "Scamming" and not owning a rein hacked item or such hence I don't think you got banned for that. I simply think you've been banned for trying to scam other people.

Please stop spamming, post after post. 

• Asking why you got banned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban

(Although in your case, I'd assume it's already a perma ban)

And... 

• If you are genuinely not sure why you were banned and don't think you've broken any of these rules, send a Private Message to a GM.

so if i buy from another shop that i dont know the item is came from hacked another id also got baned 

ok2 so pleas give me how to make my char if i make a new one how to different the legal or ilegal sir

i dont want got banned any more

I suggest you take the time to 1.Read the game rules carefully 2. browse the report section a little get an idea what people have done to get banned, and no saying that you bought a hacked item from someone else then selling it will not save you and the fact that you mentioned that pretty much proves you know thats why you got banned so with that being said why try to act like you didn't know ?