Hello!

KamotengKahoy

Question

5 answers to this question

To answer your first question on "How many p.atk is 32 Str" would be, it really depends on your gear as it can fluctuate due to your buffs, potions and whatnot. So if I were you, I'd just put an item/gear on and off that only has the stat "str" to see the difference. After that, just do the math.  With your second question "19 p.atk Neck vs Str Neck", the answer should come out when you worked/calculated your first question.

• Administrator

You don't have to, just use any item that has STR only and see your patk with that item on and with that item off and then divide the difference between the amount of str on that item, that will tell you how much patk str gives you, it's not that hard

But if you INSIST, what I calculated (which may be different for you as I already stated above the factors of why it fluctuates) is approximately 1 Str = 2.48 p.a and 1 p.a = 6.5 p.a  (If you understand what I just typed... do the math yourself)

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

1p.a just adds 1 point to your BASE physical attack which is then multiplied by all your buffs, passives, potions and equipment effects.

1 str adds less than 1 p.atk point by Present's calculations.

if 1p.atk point is 100% p.atk addition then 1 str is 38% p.atk addition, that means you need ~3 str points per 1p.atk point

• Upvote 1