Celestia Luna Online Has Stopped Working

Jeleus

http://prntscr.com/2no2hb

I tried to install and reinstall,puted folder with CL in antivirus exceptions,in firewall too and i still get that error.How i can solve that.

I search in solved too,but i don't found a solution.

I have windows 7 Home Premium Sp1 ,32 bit Operating System,AMD Procesos 3200+ 1,8 GHz and 1 GB ram memory.So,what i suppose to do?

• Game Master

Crashing of the client can be caused by many things, first and foremost is the UAC. If you have programs that request your permission to run by a little pop-up window, that is a big cause of the client crashing (or anything that really pops up on your screen, like your screensaver). If that's not happening, it could be your drivers need to be updated, but that's not usually the case.

Crashing of the client can be caused by many things, first and foremost is the UAC. If you have programs that request your permission to run by a little pop-up window, that is a big cause of the client crashing (or anything that really pops up on your screen, like your screensaver). If that's not happening, it could be your drivers need to be updated, but that's not usually the case.

So...how i can to fix that,how i can to fix UAC,i really want to play on this server.

Is that what's happening, you have programs opening that crash it, or does it do it at certain times?

I have no other programs opened or another games who can crash it...i really don't know who's the problem...mhm,maybe you should lock that threat,there's no solve for me,i tried many time to solve that,but...in van,thanks for hel...anyway.

• 3 weeks later...