About Magnus (Comparing)

mariofrans

Question

9 answers to this question

from infantry, u got additional defensive skills, such as troopership, enhance hp, and blood leak.

while from swordsman, u got mana storm, fighter heart lvl 2, and warrior form lvl 2

Maybe i forgot to mention some other skills, but those are the ones i know.

from infantry, u got additional defensive skills, such as troopership, enhance hp, and blood leak.

while from swordsman, u got mana storm, fighter heart lvl 2, and warrior form lvl 2

Maybe i forgot to mention some other skills, but those are the ones i know.

hmm from infantry is using axe right?

and from swordman is using sword

i want to know about the damage output on them which more higher with same equipment

hmm from infantry is using axe right?

and from swordman is using sword

i want to know about the damage output on them which more higher with same equipment

neither infant/sword decides ur choice using axe or swords.

but taking knight gives u acces to lvl 15 axe training. and using axe means u can take axe mortality (increase crit damage and crit rate)

im not sure about sword training lvl through this path though.

maybe others can clear this up.

if you are using axe your crit damage higher than sword without rage burst

neither infant/sword decides ur choice using axe or swords.

but taking knight gives u acces to lvl 15 axe training. and using axe means u can take axe mortality (increase crit damage and crit rate)

im not sure about sword training lvl through this path though.

maybe others can clear this up.

ok thx for the answer ^_^

This is not a guide. Moved to Questions.

Note: Guide sections are only for guides.

sorry for my mistake

For the Infantry path you are going to get Troopership, Shield Barrier, Higher lvl of Enhanced HP, Heal (though lvl 5 only), an early level of Attract Circle (which you will also get upon going Knight) and a lvl 1 Solid Shield (if you are planning to go 1h later on).

Now for the swordsman path, the only additional skill your going to get is Mana Storm (which for me is useless and something that I can live without). All other swordsman skill could be acquired upon reaching Magnus.

For my personal opinion, I would rather go for Infantry path since it would give you more pdef skills which will be a great help along the way. With this skills you will surely have a more balanced Magnus in terms of PA and Pdef.

The only advantage I see for going Swordsman is that you will have early access on some powerful skills (EQ, BC, SS and SB) which if I might add are skills that you will also acquire when you have reached Knight job (which makes this advantage quite negligible compared to the greater benefits the going Infantry would give you).

Now for your weapon choice, as Fortune said, neither infantry or swordsman will be the factor on your weapon of choice.

Also since both paths you gave went to Knight then there would be no difference on max level of masteries for both path.

It all boils down to your own preference:

Sword:

• Lv 20 Mastery (from Magnus)
  • Faster ASPD
  • More Strike
  • And your character is CL update ready

Axe:

• Lv 15 Mastery (from Knight)
  • High Crit rate and Crit Damage

Goodluck and Have fun playing CL.  :D

• Upvote 1

For the Infantry path you are going to get Troopership, Shield Barrier, Higher lvl of Enhanced HP, Heal (though lvl 5 only), an early level of Attract Circle (which you will also get upon going Knight) and a lvl 1 Solid Shield (if you are planning to go 1h later on).

Now for the swordsman path, the only additional skill your going to get is Mana Storm (which for me is useless and something that I can live without). All other swordsman skill could be acquired upon reaching Magnus.

For my personal opinion, I would rather go for Infantry path since it would give you more pdef skills which will be a great help along the way. With this skills you will surely have a more balanced Magnus in terms of PA and Pdef.

The only advantage I see for going Swordsman is that you will have early access on some powerful skills (EQ, BC, SS and SB) which if I might add are skills that you will also acquire when you have reached Knight job (which makes this advantage quite negligible compared to the greater benefits the going Infantry would give you).

Now for your weapon choice, as Fortune said, neither infantry or swordsman will be the factor on your weapon of choice.

Also since both paths you gave went to Knight then there would be no difference on max level of masteries for both path.

It all boils down to your own preference:

Sword:

• Lv 20 Mastery (from Magnus)
  • Faster ASPD
  • More Strike
  • And your character is CL update ready

Axe:

• Lv 15 Mastery (from Knight)
  • High Crit rate and Crit Damage

Goodluck and Have fun playing CL.  :D

thanks for the answer this is what i looking for :D :D :D

thanks every one ^_^