I Still Cant Play On Fullscreen Mode

Yoru

I think it's been almost over a year that i said this [ and it is the reason why i never got to play celestia luna ], but i still cant play on fullscreen with windows 7 ( i get the D3DERR INVALIDCALL error that many people already know about it)

"but then, why dont you play on windowed mode?"

simple, i play on a laptop where max resolution is 1366 x 768, aside from 800x600, the other modes are bigger than my screen ( and i cant play on 800x600 because IT'S WAY TOO SMALL and everything is on my way when i try to click somewhere )

i've tried to change my screen to 1024 x 768 because my laptop at least have this option, but i still get D3DERR INVALIDCALL

So please, can you guys look at that?

PS: i'm still waiting for the "update" you guys promissed me.. http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/22279-full-screen-isnt-working/

Try deleting "celestiapatch" file on your CL folder.

Then start your luna client to let it patch on its own.

I also have encountered this D3DERR INVALIDCALL error and this is the solution that worked for me.

Additional, you might also encounter this error while opening another luna (dual log), or if you have opened any other games/programs (also encountered this).

Hope this helps. 

• Game Master

Just because the update was promised, don't mean we're going to hurry things along just for you. Be patient, there's a lot of stuff in it that only TWO people are working on, and they have busy lives. So just wait, it's going to take time.