Hack Char Need Help Badly

juli09

• Game Master

Policy on Stolen Accounts
Celestia Games Staff will no longer investigate cases of stolen accounts.
Here are the reasons why an account is usually stolen, and why it's not our place to step in:

• You've shared your account with someone. ( Breaking Account Trading Rules )
  • You've applied at Fordeon or Weebly or some other Scam site. ( Breaking Unfair Advantage Rules, Account Trading and Common Sense )
  • Someone has guessed your password. ( This means you've TOLD them your username, and your password was easy to guess )
  • Someone has guessed your username and password. ( For someone to guess both, means you must have a super easy to guess username/password )

Celestia Games is not responsible in any of these cases.
The ONLY case in which Celestia Games should be held accountable, is when Luna's Database has been accessed illegally, which is an unlikely scenario.
All other cases will be ignored, and threads deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

please open my char ID:zack03

please GM I need my char now....

<shoutbot> User zack03 banned for reason 'Account Trading [RainbowDash]'

Account Trading

Account and Character Trading is strictly forbidden, especially if it's for another game.

To clarify, ALL forms of Account or Character Trading are forbidden. This includes but is NOT limited to ingame gold, items, real world currency, cell phone credit, goods or services, anything.We don't care if you share your account but we will NOT handle account disputes.

If anyone using your account breaks the rules, you will be held responsible and may lose ALL your accounts.

Permanent Ban in every case.