Fullscreen Not Working

Enzio

Question

4 answers to this question

try 1024x768 , I know when i try to use anything else it just bugs out on me. Also the error you get could be caused by a few reasons. It happens to me if i try to open task manager or if I run duel client wrong.

there are ways around it if your monitor supports a few things (changing the refresh rate and different connection i.e using a DVI connection rather than a D-sub (VGA)) if you have these you can then change to 72 hertz and tada full screen with no border or error. 

If you cant do this then for now you will have to use the lower resolution for playing on a laptop screen or 1024x768 if your screen is not big enough to display 1280x1064

try 1024x768 , I know when i try to use anything else it just bugs out on me. Also the error you get could be caused by a few reasons. It happens to me if i try to open task manager or if I run duel client wrong.

Disable Windows uac and it'll stop creating the error when programs ask for permission to run

1024x768 doesnt work also i got Nvidia GeForce

if you cant do what i suggested then you will have to play in windowed mode for now