Price Question.

funkyshot

Question

Alright strange question about prices on philos. Lets just use say the two hand lvl 115 sword. Think its called the dragon slayer.

Whats the prices for the philos below.

1  . +5 str=

2. +10 str=

3. +15 str=

4. +20 str=

5. +25 str=

6. +30 str=

7  30+ str=

5 answers to this question

I have bought dragon slayer +20 str philo for 750m recently. I have no idea about it but I think it depends on players who sell it. The higher its stats, the cost will be high too.

well yes I understand the higher the philo the more the price I'm just curious of the difference. If you bought a +20 for 750m would a +25 be 1b or 6 ^^

I think it cant count mathematically, because a slightly difference about stats can change its price which it depends on the players who sell it. I have asked it to my friend and he found 2 dragon slayers are being sold. The first sold by 1,1b with 23 str philoed and the second one sold by  2b with 27str philoed.

I think it cant count mathematically, because a slightly difference about stats can change its price which it depends on the players who sell it. I have asked it to my friend and he found 2 dragon slayers are being sold. The first sold by 1,1b with 23 str philoed and the second one sold by  2b with 27str philoed.

are u talking about philo or craft??

clean DS sword with max craft 30str = 2b

as for philo

+20 str = 5b-6b

+25 str = 8b-10b

+30 str = 20b++

the price grow exponentially. for example. © 30 str. clean 1b. i the price for +5 until +10 str have no meaning. and let imagine +20 str 1.6b. +25 (5str addiion) maybe 3b. and +26 str maybe 4b.(1str addition) (dunno exactly. just give an analogy)