History Of Your Path?

ZepherTaTa

Question

is their any other way to know what path did you choose? i mean how to know the history of your char..

if theres no way....... can any of the GM/admins help me know the path i have chosen cause i forgot...

and i dont want to lvl a wrong path char :)

reply pls ^_^

5 answers to this question

hmm..... u can't so u'll have to remembered it

if u wanna build a char , u might need to look for a guides for knowing which effective path to choose any lv 105's job

mine are cleric ( beginneer buffer & fast heal ) >sorcerer (more AOE) >bishop ( cast speed , deff , infinite source mana , powerful healer ) >soul arbiter ( very high damage combined with soul arbiter's highest critical buff level and highest light armor expertise level )

hmm isee thanks ^_^ im going for SM by the way and im lvl 104 and im gladi atm but ye........ i forgot the path i have chosen so i need the help of a GM/admin right now

because just like i said i dont want to level a wrong path char :) its kinda lame and waste of time...

i can help u. .

1st job change  - if u have enhanced hp level 10 at max up until this point (104), you chose guard instead of warrior on your first change, if not u chose otherwise

2nd job change - if u have enhanced hp level 15 at max up until this point (104), you've chosen infantryman as your 2nd tier, or at just level 5 at the max you neither chose guard or infantryman and u mostly likely chose warrior as your 1st change

- if you have mana storm level 4 you chose swordsman

- if you dont have enhancved hp level 15 and mana storm level 4, you chose mercenary as your 2nd tier

3rd job change - gladiator as you said atm

open to correction if anyone knew better, good luck to u!