Donate

tedyprima

• Administrator

Hi, make sure that the service is available and it doesn't say that it's offline or anything, sometimes the reply and/or points can take a while to arrive due to anti-fraud processes. 

If your credit was taken but no reply or points have arrived after 2 days go to our donations panel and click the HELP button on the top right corner of the panel and contact payment explaining your situation, you can write to them in your own language.

• 2 weeks later...

is this problem done? cause I got this problem too, I sent text message to payment again anda again, but nothing happened, my credit is still intact and I didnt recieve any reply yet for the code/pin... any explanation about this? or mobiamo require a long time anti-fraud processing, so I should wait a bit longer? since I has inquired, and it still "in progres" ??

• Administrator

Well wait a few days, there's nothing we can do about it, their systems might be overloaded with requests and take some time to process, if after a few days it's still in progress contact them again.