A Few Questions Regarding This Build And Some Spells.

Veteran99

Question

So I'm following Bio's build and I ADORE IT. One thing I didn't find within the guide was an exact breakdown of what to get and what not to get. Specifically speaking, should I pick up Intensive Mana and Orpheus Poem? Do these only effect those around me or myself as well? This is what I'm afraid of, I don't want to put SP into something I can't benefit from.

Perhaps Fast Heal? If so, to what level? Does INT or WIS effect heal amount?

How exactly does Curse Weakness work? Is Heal even worth investing in? Or Group Heal?

And Mana Blast, it says in-game this is a target spell but the calc says it's a group effect? Which is true? And is this worth investing in?

The max level possible is 150 correct?

Sorry for so many, but I'd figure I'd condense it into this topic just to make it easier on the forums.

15 answers to this question

• Administrator

Mana Blast: Single Target, requires any target, a buff that increases mana recovery by [166/236/306/375/445] points.

Curse Weakness: Single Target, requires an enemy target, a (de)buff that reduces all stats by [10/20/30....etc] points.

Max available level is 150, max level achievable by leveling in the available areas is ~130 (highest monster level is 123)

WIS increases MP, MP recovery and magical defense.

INT increases magical attack.

Healing is based on your magical attack.

• Administrator

Maybe it changed in Plus but so far Classic says healing is based on your magical attack.

People keep doing DDs everyday, it takes a long time. We will be adding higher level maps in future patches.

• Administrator

Mana Blast increases MP recovery, it's a buff, you could consider it a "slow potion" since mana recovery is x mana per second.

Orpheus' Poem is like Intelligence but for your whole party.

Intensive Mana is a party buff that reduces mana usage, like the potion from Tasartia.

Orpheus Poem effects the caster too right? So Mana Blast isn't like Fast Heal but with Mana then? What's the cooldown?

OH! Which reminds me, if I'm not full INT, would I still benefit from Fast Heal lvl 1 as a spammable heal spell? Or would it be better if I upgraded it or didn't use it at all?

• Administrator

Orpheus Poem affects you too.

MP Recovery is the amount of MP you recover every second, not at once. Fast Heal is heal at once.

Skills are leveled for a reason, their power increases with each level, so it's up to you. Fast Heal also uses more mana than Heal, that's the price you pay for a faster casting heal.

As comparison:

Heal----------Fast Heal

Lv 7---------------Lv 8

MP Cost: 46------MP Cost: 76
Cooldown: 2.5----Cooldown: 1.4
Cast time: 2.0s----Cast time: 1.0s
Range: 17.0m----Range: 15.0m

Mana Blast's cooldown depends on its level. Level 1 150s, level 2+ 100s.

Restore 294.25 points Health

From a lot of the mage guides I've seen, Heal is discarded along with Divine or Group Heal. Is this a valid choice? Do you play as a mage at all/a lot? If I don't have any points in INT would this render it useless then? If I keep it at lvl 1 MP cost shouldn't be an issue.

This doesn't warrant its own topic so I'll put it here: What is the difference between Purified and HQ gems? Is one better than the other or are they for completely different purposes? I can't use purified opal the same way as hq opal correct?

• Administrator

Purified Gems - Used for specific spells

Gem Pieces - Crafting Material, no use

Gems - Used to reinforce common and uncommon items, crafting material for High Quality Gems

High Quality Gems - Used to reinforce rare, epic and legendary items

Highly Concentrated Gems - Used to grant a specific stat to accessories

As to your question about healing, the spells power grows as it levels, it's for a reason, your HP doesn't stay the same, you would need to cast MANY level 1 heals to heal anybody fully at higher levels. If you or your target is not a tank or gets damaged you might not have enough healing power to outheal it.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I think you might be remembering wrong, The Heal Fighter gets was always a weaker version of the Mage's Heal. There's another Fighter skill called Divine Judgement that is what you say, HP recovery.

Also I forgot to add spell power

Heal----------Fast Heal

Lv 7---------------Lv 8

295.25 Power---------------293 Power

MP Cost: 46------MP Cost: 76
Cooldown: 2.5----Cooldown: 1.4
Cast time: 2.0s----Cast time: 1.0s
Range: 17.0m----Range: 15.0m

OH! Oh my god it's been longer than I thought. Welp I feel like the biggest dingleberry there ever was ._. Thank you so much for clearing that up x-x. Same symbol does not mean same spell, I should know that by now >.<.

Wait a minute, how and where did you find that information? I'm looking for skill info, is this from that compendium you haven't released yet? I just need to see how the Monk's three moves scale.

• Administrator

I'm a content developer here so I work with tons of files, which I parse in my database yes. But I don't have time or patience to copy paste 75 skills' information lol so you can just go to the skill calculator and alt-click a spell to see it's info.