I decided to create a youtube video for celestia luna

runningman88

Question

Base on the topic above is that legal ? SO now I asking permission from GM before I post them :)

The main reason I do this because I want to bring this game alive again!

CORE RULES :)

What will be in the video?

1. Event

2. Wars

3. Pvp

4. Map walkthrough

5. Guides

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_pA0t5XipQ&list=PLKvAJXg3ZWQazRONVv_hUZPR6WqoVc0eK&index=8

I will post all the video in one threads, everytime I created a new video I will update the threads

I'm not breaking any rules right?

• Upvote 1

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

Official is when it's promoted by the staff members, it's great that you wish to create these videos but if you want our approval you would have to put more effort into the video instead of using notepad, there are tons of free video editing programs that can add titles to video frames and so on, if you truly want your videos to be accepted as official for Celestia Luna then you'll have to spend a little more time on them, but we appreciate the thoughts!

If you want more editing tips you can PM me about it.

• Upvote 1

Official is when it's promoted by the staff members, it's great that you wish to create these videos but if you want our approval you would have to put more effort into the video instead of using notepad, there are tons of free video editing programs that can add titles to video frames and so on, if you truly want your videos to be accepted as official for Celestia Luna then you'll have to spend a little more time on them, but we appreciate the thoughts!

If you want more editing tips you can PM me about it.

I learn alot just by reading your comments LOL, I really serious about this and lets have a real chat about the software you mention just now

• Upvote 1