Where is all my things?

funkyshot

Question

8 answers to this question

No, there wasn't a reset, sounds like you got hacked.

Edit: looks like your items are on your other account. The one with the number "1" in it

sigh, Is there a password reset anywhere? Not sure i can log into that one can seem to remember the pw

• Administrator

sigh, Is there a password reset anywhere? Not sure i can log into that one can seem to remember the pw

Yes you can send a ticket, however it will take a while, right now the tickets are at December 18th. People really filled up the ticket system over the holidays.

If you send a ticket with the email the account was registered with you will obtain a new password in a single ticket review without taking additional steps making resolution time longer.

Yes you can send a ticket, however it will take a while, right now the tickets are at December 18th. People really filled up the ticket system over the holidays.

If you send a ticket with the email the account was registered with you will obtain a new password in a single ticket review without taking additional steps making resolution time longer.

not sure if i remember the email tbh i have three accounts here I have access to two atm. cant seem to figure out the password to this one. It seems to be different then the others =/

What are the ticket dates at now?