Quest Issue

LeblancLN

Question

Hi,

I was doing the quest as usual, then suddenly at Tarintus I got "You do not have the item for this quest" then when I open my quest window it is at 21/20. 

When I try to turn in quest it says you do not have room for new quest. So abandon some quest. But when I return to the NPC to get those quest again, they are gone.

Does quest disappear when you level up?

6 answers to this question

The quest(s) that are just rewarding is the quest that gives you wings. (Lvl 25 and Lvl 50 wings). So far you can just grind and kill monsters and by that you will gain much more speed on leveling than doing quest.

Have fun playing celestia!  :28:

Lv.25 transports are either triple balloons, shark and the small angel wings and Lv.50 angel wings are constructed using angel wing feathers, not given as a quest reward.

It's not necessarily faster since doing quests involve killing monsters as well and only the EXP/gold rewards that are less attractive than farming  :D

• Upvote 1

The quest(s) that are just rewarding is the quest that gives you wings. (Lvl 25 and Lvl 50 wings). So far you can just grind and kill monsters and by that you will gain much more speed on leveling than doing quest.

Have fun playing celestia!  :28:

• Upvote 1