This would be good and bad at the same time. (more bad effects...)
- You'll spend less gold on the stones
- You'll be imba in just a short period of time, if you get the desired stats.
- Slight chance of having an increase on equipment prices; given the price of the "new philo stone" is quite expensive. (I doubt it...)
- P2W (pay to win), assume the "item" will be sold in IM.
- Since it's easy to get good stats on philo, prices will go down.
- Good equipments everywhere (see bullet 2)
- The imbued item won't be special anymore, no more bragging.
What if you used a thousand "new philo stones" and still don't get the stats you want?