Sir Orange help me pls

Kuriyama

Question

sir can u help me to retrive the set of the acc? ID Sieenyzhu , the one who took it is Sieenyta. i hv evidence u can check my acc's notes ID Rikiza. please do help me retrive BWL,Bache PA , FDS 19.7PA , Panda glove and shoes , +12 H.Set , +12 Requem Blade , Crit slime including 6b :'/.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Kuriyama said:

sir can u help me to retrive the set of the acc? ID Sieenyzhu , the one who took it is Sieenyta. i hv evidence u can check my acc's notes ID Rikiza. please do help me retrive BWL,Bache PA , FDS 19.7PA , Panda glove and shoes , +12 H.Set , +12 Requem Blade , Crit slime including 6b :'/.

It's your own responsibility to keep your account safe at all times. Did you tell her your ID and password?

If yes, it's not @Orange responsibility according to the ToS in the website and the server rules in the forum.

"You will be responsible for your own account's and items' safety. Telling others your account information or willingly giving them your items for any reason (lending, etc) is your own choice and the consequences that come with it will be from your own doing. The staff have no obligation to help such cases."

Policy on Stolen Accounts
Celestia Games Staff will no longer investigate cases of stolen accounts.
Here are the reasons why an account is usually stolen, and why it's not our place to step in:

• You've shared your account with someone.
  • You've applied at Fordeon or Weebly or some other Scam site. ( Breaking Unfair Advantage Rules, Account Trading and Common Sense )
  • Someone has guessed your password. ( This means you've TOLD them your username, and your password was easy to guess )
  • Someone has guessed your username and password. ( For someone to guess both, means you must have a super easy to guess username/password )

Celestia Games is not responsible in any of these cases.
The ONLY case in which Celestia Games should be held accountable, is when Luna's Database has been accessed illegally, which is an unlikely scenario.
All other cases will be ignored, and threads deleted.

If your account has been hacked, you can ask @Orange to ban the hacker and you are able to recover it but you can't get the stolen items.

• Upvote 1