Game crashing in CH3 and just general

safetdk

Question

Hello

Ive been playing this game for quiet awhile and i must say, im getting tired of it. All those crashes are very disturbing. Also when i WM someone I sometimes crash. I put my shop up and overnight the game has crashed (i did sell the items, but still it shows it crashing)

Are there any solutions on this? let me state this: it is not the internet connection nor computer issues. 

I would be happy if anyone could help me out and keep me playing!

ty in advance

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, safetdk said:

Hello

Ive been playing this game for quiet awhile and i must say, im getting tired of it. All those crashes are very disturbing. Also when i WM someone I sometimes crash. I put my shop up and overnight the game has crashed (i did sell the items, but still it shows it crashing)

Are there any solutions on this? let me state this: it is not the internet connection nor computer issues. 

I would be happy if anyone could help me out and keep me playing!

ty in advance

Recent lags and crashes were resulted from DDoS attack on the server. I think they're still fixing this issue.

Just now, Vincard said:

Recent lags and crashes were resulted from DDoS attack on the server. I think they're still fixing this issue.

oh... I didnt know that... ty for the answer man :) I hope it get solved soon, so we once again can play smooth :D