Tips for new players!

Melon

Question

Tips:

1. In helping you in choosing your class, I recommend reading this guide by Rythm Bluez for a brief comparison of each (it's incomplete yet though).

2. Don't upgrade your inventory to 4 bags in early levels. Why? Because believe me, you'll get a a lot of crap in leveling in lower levels.

3. When you encounter an equipment and don't know how important it is, this is the guide for you: "Things Worth Having In This Game" by Fire.

5. Ignore all of the quest, except for change-job quest. You can change job at these levels: 20, 40, 75 and 105. Each class have their own respective NPC, I recommend this guide for a quick glance: "Change Job NPC's" by Cruz.

6. About pets, I recommend you always summon them when your in DD, believe me - it will be easy to make them level 100 (max level for pets.)

7. B> GP. NONR! Give your BO! Didn't understand some acronyms? Here's the guide for you: "Acronyms" by Cruz.

8. Dungeon dating, it's the fastest way to level. A more extensive guide: "Dungeon Dating" by xClark(Hachiko).

9. I want a logo for my GUILD! Here's what you need: "Logo Guides: Guild & Union" by xClark(Hachiko).

10. Don't be frustrated about your skills in early levels but make sure you have the right path! Check the sub-forum of your respective job so that you won't restart all over again! As long as you can level, there's nothing wrong. But you'll really have to reskill when 105 so prepare 40gp before 105. (:

2 answers to this question