~~ Celestia Luna Plus !!!!!! ~~~~~~~

Guest Shino

Why not just take the cool things that Luna + offers and upgrade it to CL, so there's no need to be CL+

And I like the housing that Luna+ have. It looks fun and good for investment, and more items in the itemshop and more donation item options.

Like a win, win situation. New maps for higher levels to train on would be good too.

Basicly yeah, I gotta agree.

Just add the 6th job change.

Add the new maps. (Just make some simple ones if you must) *Do not upgrade the graphics or map shapes.

Add Higher armors, weps, ect. (Again, items that can easily be fabricated by you guys) *Do not add the lame crafting stuff.

If possible, upgrade the character stat card. So that you get to see your crit chance, magic crit chance. Ect. *Nothing else, not sp gain, nor stat points gain.

Add new costumes.

Hold more events. A halloween one would be nice, and little random events are always fun.

Oh and fixing all the bugged skills. (I'm a necro, I want my devil armor > :D lmao)

If doing all this would mean upgrading to beta. Go for it. I mean, isn't the whole point to make a game that all the players enjoy and love to play?? So doesn't adding new stuff help everything?

Like, +1 if you agree people.

aww cmon guys, luna + isnt that bad o.o, i played it for about 3 weeks and found out that its actually dam good xD only bad thing is that i dont like low exp rates, thats why i am now playing celestia again .

like commynity, vehicles, houses, maps, new stats system, new costumes, thay are all awesome ! :D i know that everyone is like " luna plus sucks coz all builds got messed up blaah" yeah might be true, but you can always make new awesome build and not just stick on old builds ~ :3

well, i can't say if sux or not... coz honestly, i didnt play. maybe ill try and ill see it myself. But i listen allways there a problem is the dam lag, and the low rates.. and donations are really expansives............... -.-

lol... its totally lag free for me o.o and well, its exp rate is normal, you jhave just used to high exp rate, and agreed that gpotatos are expensive xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

luna+ isnt all that great.. trust me i tried it and there are all these unnessesary additions to it... cooking, rides, homes. it just causes more lag. and the maps are confusing. all that we really need from there are the costumes, the events, and maybe the majions.

• Upvote 1