Donations update.

Brandon

• Founder

Hello, everyone.

I'm happy to announce that donations are live, this time with 60+ different payment methods. This includes a lot of local payment methods for many countries. This should make things a lot easier for people to donate without PayPal. Please note that we are still testing this out, there may be issues, and if there are you can email [email protected] with 'payment' in the subject and I will be happy to assist you.

If you would like to donate you must login on the website then click 'Donate' on the top of the page.

Please keep in mind some donations are not instant. They can sometimes take up to 24+ hours to fully clear. This is due to a large amount of fraud activity. It seems people are trying to use stolen credit cards and such to make donations, because of this there are delays on most donations to verify they are not fraud.

I'd also like to introduce our new moderator, Gary McNabb. I suggest everyone give him a warm welcome.

That is all for now.

~ Celestia Luna Staff

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

I modified my post to clear up some confusion:

"Please keep in mind some donations are not instant. They can sometimes take up to 24+ hours to fully clear. This is due to a large amount of fraud activity. It seems people are trying to use stolen credit cards and such to make donations, because of this there are delays on most donations to verify they are not fraud."

• Upvote 1