NECRO vs CARDI

gracejoy

Question

11 answers to this question

If holy taker is more hurt than venom cloud..

Then cardi is better for vit

Well I prefer Int Necro for leveling..easy kill n not easy to die

1) Because cardinal has the upper hand on Dot skills at early levels like 105-115. All necromancer skills needs high int to be effective, except venom cloud. Level 30 venom cloud deals higher damage than holy taker but its on very late levels. So you need to rely on your magic attack most of time if you play necromancer

2) On naila harbor, both are effective enough to kill hordes of mobs with ease. Even my lvl 107 cardinal with crap items can kill lots of mobs at an instant. But necromancer always have better aoe damage than cardinal in my opinion. Better m.attack passives, and high level vital explosion, fire blast, blizzard etc etc. Anyway i prefer cardinal because of high casting speed. But its a matter of choice actually, both are good.

The only down side is that necros dont have a stun, but to counter that, just max blizzard, 95% freeze for 14 secs AOE gives more then enough time to Hit the mobs with Vital or metior or to use corpes take. However, it doesnt work well with a DoT (V cloud Fireblast, Etc) however, from lvls 105-110 it shouldnt even be a problem.