Human SM or Elf SM?

khrizx

Question

What's Better For Wars?

i know than human Sm nedd strike items and elf Sm needs Str items but is high different of damage between Human SM and Elf SM?.

Elf SM can kill in 1 hit or only human can?

thnk u for all

3 answers to this question

Human sm definetely needs to be a strike type otherwise cant hit rogues. So they will have strike items, not str. This way elf sm will have a lot more damage than human, because unlike human sm they use str equips. And yeah Elf full str SM have high chance to 1 hit opponents who arent vit type, actually strong SM generally 1 hit destroyers ( sonic boom ) and blade takers, temper masters ( rune impact ) etc. But human sm? Well maybe, but not as high chance as full str elves

depending on skill they get, Human SM get high attack & critical damage (+21% if it goes to gladi). Elf SM have antimiss & fast stun RI from RK (good for hit rogue).

Human SM need strike to hit eva rogue.

for me, elf SM is better for war cause they have stun/antimiss so they're good even with small strike.

I think it's ok for Human SM to be strike type. with high crit.damage, its enough even you don't go to full str. but u need high critical rate and strike (go to full dex will help it).

heehehe.. :D

and this guide is for Human SM specially for war: