Choosing a character

xAlluring

Recently I've been through hell and fire to figure out how I wanted to play. Now That I see more people with the same problem I wanted to trough out tips and suggestions.

1.) Read character guides- This not only will help you with knowing paths and skils but equips stats and so much more.

2.) Style of play- You need to know how you want to play or how you usually play, this helps with what kind of character you want (Rogue, Fighter or Mage).

3.)Experiment- Take some time and play around with character builds. This will give you even more extensive knowledge of what classes get certain skills and how to play that character. Along with what you can expect from your character once you hit 105+.

4.)Play both races- This means play as elf and human. This will give you even more of an idea how a race can benefit a specific job, also there are race only classes. Such as how Destro is Human only and TM is Elf only. 

5.)Travel to greater lengths- This helps allot, Play as the opposite race class (Destro = Magnus)  Example= If you have doubts when playing a TM, Take time and make a BT and watch how its different. Look at the stats, buffs and even skills. 

Personal examples

I played as a TM for so long and yet found myself disappointed in what I had accomplished. I found myself being out done by other classes at every turn. I too the time to make a BT and was happy with it, it never hunted as well as the TM but for PVP i surpassed my expectations. I then went on to do the same with an AR and a Sniper. Then again with a Destro and a Magnus. All reached 105+ and I went on to play with them more. I don't know everything about every character build or race or job. But if you take the time to learn you will gain a wider and more extensive knowledge base of the game and how it works.

On this last note. Don't ever get stressed out of a character some builds may be harder to raise then others, but I learned sometimes the hard the build the better the reward. I hope this helped some of you with your doubts or any ideas you had. This also is not intended as a guide either, just a few helping tips and some information. 

More Power to Celestia ^.^

Hope to see you all ingame. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good reference maybe these can help some newbie. I also have experience almost the same as the example above when I started play this game.

i personally think that making farming char is first thing need to do lol

then proceed to whatever character u choose

I agree... thinking as player who have an experience in this game, so do I. But for a newbie cant imagine what and how to do like the other players around, even seems hard to them to to get small amount of golds.

Good reference maybe these can help some newbie. I also have experience almost the same as the example above when I started play this game.

I agree... thinking as player who have an experience in this game, so do I. But for a newbie cant imagine what and how to do like the other players around, even seems hard to them to to get small amount of golds.

Thanks :) But most newbies dont have a farming character, I don't and I've been around the block.