General Gaming /single-Console/

† Clise †

Preach. My mom sold all of my PS2 games, so I am left with Silent Hill 2 and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Oh... I was such a brilliant child.)

X-Box wise... I only have Silent Hill: Downpour and Sims 3. Sad life ;;

Same, I had all my PS2 games sold. For my birthday this year, as revenge, I told my dad to send a lot of them overseas from where he's living. I used to play Monster Hunter a lot, and Ace Combat, and Lego Star Wars, but that was a long time ago. I need my AC back though, I crave the skies.

Xbox-wise, I recently obtained Watch Dogs, it's good, but really frustrating sometimes. Very simple game mechanics were left out like shooting from cars. The minimap is also HORRIBLY designed.

Monster Hunter.... Silent crying. I nerded that game out so bad. Come back to me.. Shame the one on PC isn't in America/English. Unf..

I don't own many games because I struggle to find any decent ones. Or it's my Minecraft situation. My dad used to have a bunch of games on PS3 but sold them, I believe. Tried out Dark Souls and rage quit after a couple of hours.

You could try looking at various game review channels on YouTube if you're having trouble finding something. If you have steam, looking at the more positively reviewed games with higher metascore would also benefit you.

That's like telling me to not press that big red button. But I believe you LOL.. SOO I won't.

As I try to think of games I've played in the past, I slowly realize how much of a failure my memory is. I mainly played the PS2 and I only remember Silent Hill 2, Eternal Ring, Kings Field, Echo Nights, Valkirye Chronicles 2: Silmeria, Monster Hunter ♥, and that's it. And my Namco Plug-In. Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Rally-X, Galaga, and that-one-game-that-makes-me-mad-because-I-couldn't-get-past-level-one.

There's always that one game that makes you so mad that your parents come in and tell you to change the game.

I didn't play much PS2 or Xbox when I got my computer. I'm more the PC gamer type, but some games you just can't get on the PC. If it's FPS, I prefer PC over console, otherwise I'm down for either. Mostly because my PC is made of wood and can't play most modern games at a decent resolution and graphics setting. -cries-

Dude... I get so mad at console games sometimes. I've had way too many games that made me rage for the silliest of reasons, and my mom would turn off my laptop.

Ugh.. I feel you. I recently got a new laptop and it's not the best, but it's better then my older laptop. A couple of friends came to my house and ended up breaking the back of my laptop. Could still use it, for awhile. I woke up because my mom was getting pissed and yelling for me. Walked into the living room, where I keep my laptop, and she said it wouldn't turn on. So I was left without a computer for awhile. Went shopping, got a cheap one, and BAM. I can run few games but I can't complain. Just nothing with over the top graphics, which is 90% of games now. I love console games, but I am also more of a computer gamer. I think it's more-so because I get bored and a little lonely without anyone to talk to but my sweet little love interest NPCs.

Dude... I get so mad at console games sometimes. I've had way too many games that made me rage for the silliest of reasons, and my mom would turn off my laptop.

Ugh.. I feel you. I recently got a new laptop and it's not the best, but it's better then my older laptop. A couple of friends came to my house and ended up breaking the back of my laptop. Could still use it, for awhile. I woke up because my mom was getting pissed and yelling for me. Walked into the living room, where I keep my laptop, and she said it wouldn't turn on. So I was left without a computer for awhile. Went shopping, got a cheap one, and BAM. I can run few games but I can't complain. Just nothing with over the top graphics, which is 90% of games now. I love console games, but I am also more of a computer gamer. I think it's more-so because I get bored and a little lonely without anyone to talk to but my sweet little love interest NPCs.

So. True.

The only downside with consoles for me is that we only have one TV, and my brother plays on it so often that when I want to, I never get a chance. He always yells at me to get off. I mean, the weird thing is he wants me to get far into the game like where he left off, but he never gives me the time to do it.

Unf. I know that feeling, but not as bad.

I live with my mom and she is against my gaming habits. This resulted in her selling my games, so I don't have much to play. Harvest Moon was a childhood favorite of mine but it no longer runs on the PS2. Silent Hill 2 has been played too much to even care to do it again. And, not to forget, the PS2 is located in her room and I'd rather not go in there. LOL. My dad, on the other hand, is a massive gamer and makes me jealous. Watching someone able to play a game, that you want to play, smoothly on the highest graphics.. When I get 5 FPS on the lowest. I cry. The PS3 is hooked up to the only TV in the living room, which is occupied 24-7 by my grandma. Kind of hard.

Edit:

Completely forgot about my x-box. The only two games I have on there are two games I enjoy, but don't like to play them often. I usually take month breaks before I ever care to touch them again.

Wow, that must really suck. I thought I had it bad. I can run some games but most of the games I really want to play can't be run. It's gotten to be such a thing lately that I'm used to 15-25 fps games. That is sad. Then I find some flash game that looks like utter crap but plays at 60 fps and I'm just sitting there like O_O.

15 - 25 FPS.. I can get that amount of FPS on most games now and then, but it feels pretty rare. It's not as bad as it was compared to my old laptop. So I can't be unhappy about it. I tried to play a pretty 'high quality' game and it wouldn't even let me past the login screen. On this laptop, I was able to login but I wasn't able to play for thirty minutes before I got a massive lag spike and drop in FPS. Was pretty annoying LOL.

I know that feel. xD

Especially when the game ISNT THAT HIGH TECH. For example - an emulated PS2 game or something similar, they don't really need that much power to emulate. I mean really the graphics aren't that heavy. This computer just cannot handle it.

That's worse. And it's even worse, as pointed out in the 'annoying moments' thread, when they used to run good. But, for me, getting lag on low quality games is like getting lag on Cookie Clickers. How does it happen? It's just a picture of a cookie with added clickers and grandma's. Unf. Games will be my downfall. I will slowly suffocate on my 5 FPS.

I wonder if FPS is the way a game communicates to us. If it's low, does that mean it hates us and wants us gone? Does that mean my games don't see me as a love interest?

I should buy Witchers 3 just so I can cry myself to sleep as I watch myself unable to even load.

I've never tried it either. But... http://prntscr.com/7vmuz1I don't think I ever will get to. LOL

I never got to try Skyrim. Still on my 'to play' list. Morrowind was another game I played all the time. I'd do nothing but swim in the water and get scared of leaving the starting area. My imagination was so amazballs when I was younger. Now I just run into every monster I see and watch myself slowly die because I suck. And Oblivion. Mmm

-Downloads one mod-

-Never able to log on again-

My life story.

All I know is that I would probably forget all of my human necessities if I get that game, assuming it's anything that I am expecting.

I will gladly swim in my enjoyment for the noobie moments. Especially if I do as terrible as I did with Morrowind and Oblivion. LOL..

SLOWLY MISSING KINGDOM HEARTS FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

I used to have Morrowind but, after Oblivion, I couldn't go back. I used to really love this one Toy Story game when I was younger. I had it on the PC. I never finished it because it was so hard I raged at the screen. Childhood memories.