Question about a situation that i had.

Toradora

Question

Im just wondering since i cant speak indonesian ,i had yesterday the situation that i stood in alker harbor and someone said cc ( i didnt know what that meaned so i asked whats cc)

then the person started to talk indonesian i guess ,i said could u please talk in english to me so that i can understand it and all that came after that was the names of some genitals.

The question would be if something like this is reportable ,since i asked normally that that person needs to say that in english again or atleast try to so that i could get what he means ,coming up with those words then is kind of offending then in my opinion and just childish.

If someone could answer this one id appreciate it.

Greetings Tora

15 answers to this question

if they wont speak in english or they dont speak in any language that you can understand.. just ignore them.. although i think this can be reported.. as long as you are involve in a bad topic.. but then.. google translate is there to consult if you cant understand what they are saying.. or.. you can just ignore what they are saying..

"cc" means "Sis"

for somehow, I remember the first time I play Luna... and he said "cc?"... what's that? "cc" from Bike (motorcycle) or what?

because I have nick "Ninja" and my char it's Rogue... so, he asking my Ninja's cc? and then I answer 250... LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

we Indo people use that word (cc) it's because Luna have theme "oh so cute" which means at Indo will become "Imut Banget Sicgh"... LOL, so we use "cc" instead of another words, because we feel "oh you so cute" and make us wanna said "cc"

well, I explain it later...

(and anyway, Toradora you so cute... ) :wub:

"cc" means "Sis"

for somehow, I remember the first time I play Luna... and he said "cc?"... what's that? "cc" from Bike (motorcycle) or what?

because I have nick "Ninja" and my char it's Rogue... so, he asking my Ninja's cc? and then I answer 250... LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

we Indo people use that word (cc) it's because Luna have theme "oh so cute" which means at Indo will become "Imut Banget Sicgh"... LOL, so we use "cc" instead of another words, because we feel "oh you so cute" and make us wanna said "cc"

Thank you for that explanation on what "CC" means , yet again u helped me with my questions same for noddy

well, if you found someone said "kk" from indo people, it means "Bro"

kk=kakak/koko...=> Bro...

cc=cici... => Sis...

and I was found "kk" it's also means "okay" from none Indo people... so, sometime when someone said "kk", I confused... hehehehe

@_@ dizzy @_@

well, if you found someone said "kk" from indo people, it means "Bro"

kk=kakak/koko...=> Bro...

cc=cici... => Sis...

and I was found "kk" it's also means "okay" from none Indo people... so, sometime when someone said "kk", I confused... hehehehe

@_@ dizzy @_@

oh okay ,the kk part is sort of dumb

"cc" means "Sis"

:/ that kinda makes sense. i used cc addressing some indo people i accidentally added on facebook (non-luna player) and they were like "cc? what is that?" and i was like "FFFUUUUU Isnt cc is an indo term?? FFFFF >.>" LOL

"kk and cc" used to call each other by Indo player since long ago, i remember when i was play Nexia (2000) "kingdom of the wind" :D

@toradora

if u already said "english please" but that person reply with bad words, obviously u deal with rude player...go report it,

or simply forget it.

It's best to ignore them, some people online can be real assholes.

We only really take cases of harassment seriously, if they've insulted you and you've asked them to stop screenshot it.

Then if they continue you're at the stage of reporting because it's harassment.

Don't let it get to you, at the end of the day they don't know you and it's nothing to take personally.

It's best to ignore them, some people online can be real assholes.

We only really take cases of harassment seriously, if they've insulted you and you've asked them to stop screenshot it.

Then if they continue you're at the stage of reporting because it's harassment.

Don't let it get to you, at the end of the day they don't know you and it's nothing to take personally.

Will keep that advise in mind for the future thank you guys