Bt path without Archer

reidkiller

Question

My Path was Ruffian>thief>Assasin>Blade Taker

Now I know that it was better TH than assasin but I didn't know this.So what can I do to take the best advantage of it?

When I use reskill i put all my passive and actives buffs(less the move speed buffs) with rage step,rapid slash and wind break in max, but i'm thinking, what skills could I take now with blade taker if I use Reskill again? but I want one skill AOE to get some money with my GF character full suporte rune master

Rogue lvl 108 full dex

9 answers to this question

Blade Taker from Assassin only have 2 AoE... Wind Breaker and Shadow Spins

I don't know if you will like these skills combo, but perhaps these will help you:

-Ghost Break

-Deadly Strike

-Sky Shadow

-Death Blow

-Shadow Spins

-Wind Breaker

or

-Rage Step

-Rapid Slash

-Fatal Blast

-Death Blow

-Shadow Spins

-Wind Breaker

for Duel :

Rage Step, Rapid Slash, Fatal Blast, Deadly Strike... (Repeat)

I hope these can help you :wub:

(be careful about LAG when you play as Blade Taker with One Handed Dagger)

Thanks for the help

But with my SP I'm barely can max the wind braker,Rage Step and Rapid Slash in lvl 108.Is it normal?

If I don't use the reskill what the best skill I can max now? keep max wind braker,Rage Step and Rapid Slash or start a new skill?

Or it's worth use reskill and realocate them better than now?

Ok Slardar how about you read the what he has to say before you post something. It would save you from looking foolish. He's asking how he can best take advantage of the situation he is in. Not what path he should have gone. Pay Attention next time neither of your post's helps this individual! Have a Nice Day!! :) Now for my input on this matter i would incorporate one of the AOE's that you get with this path and not Max all of the passives and Buffs first. Try some different setups with your skills. Reskills are not very expensive! :) Sometimes you just have to Play with your skills!

Ok Slardar how about you read the what he has to say before you post something. It would save you from looking foolish. He's asking how he can best take advantage of the situation he is in. Not what path he should have gone. Pay Attention next time neither of your post's helps this individual! Have a Nice Day!! :) Now for my input on this matter i would incorporate one of the AOE's that you get with this path and not Max all of the passives and Buffs first. Try some different setups with your skills. Reskills are not very expensive! :) Sometimes you just have to Play with your skills!

Ow...Thanks that's exatly what i'm thinking "Not what path he should have gone"

And thanks for the help, but I realy don't have money even to buy my own equips so imagine buy 2 or 3 reskill for test =/

you didnt read this??

(you will feel it in the end)

what he mean is that reidkiller should make a new char..

Ow...Thanks that's exatly what i'm thinking "Not what path he should have gone" And thanks for the help, but I realy don't have money even to buy my own equips so imagine buy 2 or 3 reskill for test =/

so what slardar says is right..make a new character..because you didnt have money for reskill..

1-108 is only take 2-3 days..sell the equip from the last char and save it for your new char..

-no need reskill(only need when changing to BT)

-no need complicated about your skills

-you will got a good character with a good path

learn from your mistakes

so thats your choice..

make a new char or continue your old char..