Evasion

AbdullahX

Question

7 answers to this question

well for one, 105 gears have higher eva philos. there are A LOT of them so won't have a hard time finding (some are very expensive).

there's vestige with 10 eva.

at 105 there's a boost in eva buffs.

gemini's of course (which you can get now LOL)

DEX? This is a question mark for me. i think DEX boost on eva is better when DEX is on equip rather than on STATS (that's what people say). So don't put dex on your stats, if there's a chance to add DEX to equips then do that.

My experience: When I add vestige gloves with DEX philo, I got 32 Eva. 10 from vestige and 22 from philo. Weird. Total dex of gloves is 36 BTW.

you'll find out it's easy once you're there.

DD until 105, then you can start worrying about eva equips. ^^

DEX? This is a question mark for me. i think DEX boost on eva is better when DEX is on equip rather than on STATS (that's what people say). So don't put dex on your stats, if there's a chance to add DEX to equips then do that.

My experience: When I add vestige gloves with DEX philo, I got 32 Eva. 10 from vestige and 22 from philo. Weird. Total dex of gloves is 36 BTW.

It's not weird. Actually it was kind of accurate. The reason why you get 32 eva from equipping your vestige is because the Light Evasion skill only take effect once you equipped full Light armors (armor,gloves,shoes). Lets do some math....

If I'm not mistaken you're a TM right? so TM gets lvl 9 Light Evasion so thats 18 eva

10 eva = vestige

18 eva = Light evasion

4 eva = dex

= 32 eva

I'm still wondering how many dex = evasion exactly because when equipping 10 dex equips it adds 1 eva but lvl 8 zeph which has 80 dex gives me 16 eva O_O. My only conclusion is that dex items (philo/crafted/reinforce) would be

10 dex = 1 eva but.... zephyr 5 dex = 1 eva o_O