Just a few question

neverdown23

Question

19 answers to this question

they are us it for gain a critical rate and some crit damage,

different from destroyer,magnus doesn't have rage burst ( rage burst only can be taken from mercenary,gladi,and destro class) ,so it better to use axe because they'll have axe morality skill (increase 10% crit damage and 80 crit rate).

but for destroyer,they are better to use sword because high level rage burst,lv 1 rage burst increases 15% crit damage (only works on swords),just compared with axe morality,rage burst is better,

they are us it for gain a critical rate and some crit damage,

different from destroyer,magnus doesn't have rage burst ( rage burst only can be taken from mercenary,gladi,and destro class) ,so it better to use axe because they'll have axe morality skill (increase 10% crit damage and 80 crit rate).

but for destroyer,they are better to use sword because high level rage burst,lv 1 rage burst increases 15% crit damage (only works on swords),just compared with axe morality,rage burst is better,

wow.. hi wulan :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, axe has better patk too.. ^_^

who ? :blink:

ahhaha.. nvm, youll know it soon :D

wow... really? but my friend (he is Magnus use Axe too) only have strike 230... LOL XD

and I have 285 using Two Handed Sword... ;)

(and please use Private Message Wulan and Raei)

yep.. I just heard from my friend bout that, but I dont try it myself yet :wacko:

so, correct me if i wrong :)

wow... really? but my friend (he is Magnus use Axe too) only have strike 230... LOL XD

and I have 285 using Two Handed Sword... ;)

wow,my magnus only has 272 strike (using g.axe)

(and please use Private Message Wulan and Raei)

ok :P

i think magnus better use sword because magnus has sword training lv20 and axelv10 if your path is warior>swordman>rune knight>magnus

if you use knight path you wil get lv 15 axe training,another job 75 available for elf is phalanx it only have axe training lv 10 and RK axe traning lv5

sword training lv 20 15,25% p attack

axe training lv 15 12,06% p attack lv10 8,11% p attack

how about axe lv 5? dont ask this --"

i think magnus better use sword because magnus has sword training lv20 and axelv10 if your path is warior>swordman>rune knight>magnus

if you use knight path you wil get lv 15 axe training,another job 75 available for elf is phalanx it only have axe training lv 10 and RK axe traning lv5

sword training lv 20 15,25% p attack

axe training lv 15 12,06% p attack lv10 8,11% p attack

how about axe lv 5? dont ask this --"

yes, magnus with sword will have more patk, but lesser critical rate and critical damage..

but, if you use axe, youll have great critical rate and critical damage(lvl20 axe mortality gives you 60 critical rate and 10% critical damage)

and about RK>Magnus, its a bad idea, nobody will take that path I think..

Sword accuracy only works for sword

Axe mortality only works for axe

n so..

Mace protection only works for mace

Try relog to make it sure

Example :

U use a sword, raise axe mortality,ur crit rate will be increased!but...

Relog n it will be decreased back :P

I alr tried it by myself as long it hasnt got any updates

yes, magnus with sword will have more patk, but lesser critical rate and critical damage..

but, if you use axe, youll have great critical rate and critical damage(lvl20 axe mortality gives you 60 critical rate and 10% critical damage)

and about RK>Magnus, its a bad idea, nobody will take that path I think..

mm i think sword still better than axe, normally crit damage in luna online about 150%~200%<<i think so

axe mortality only increase 10% and crit damage depend on attack right if you have more attack mean more crit damage too right?

(just my opinion)

Well, if you use sword, you'll have more attack speed, and your critical rate & critical attack won't matter if you're stun-locked because you have less attack speed. So, why would you use an axe then?