banned without a reason

useyourbrain

Question

13 answers to this question

If your talking about how I talked about asking,

Forum Behavior

There has been an alarming ammount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.

The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Asking why you were banned in a topic - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Posting in the wrong forum - Increased Warn
  • Filing false reports - Permanent Ban
  • Having large signatures (Anything larger than 500 x 300) - Spoiler Tags
  • Inappropriate signatures - Increased Warn + Removed Signature
  • Speedbumping (Bumping a topic within 24 hours of your last post) - Increased Warn
  • Multi-Posting (Posting more than once in a row) - Increased Warn
  • Necro-Posting (Posting in an old topic without a good reason) - Increased Warn

Here

W-wait.. But aren't you asking to be why you where banned? "Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban" That's the thing DX

But like I said (Not really) I'm not an expert so I don't know much of these things. So if you see any GM's on IRC you can always ask real fast. I'm just saying what the Rules say o.o;

<shoutbot> User athaizzz is banned

Punishment of Players

Celestia Games Staff do NOT have to supply a reason as to why you were punished.

You may also be punished for ANY reason if a staff member feels it's in the best interests of the server.

In the case of a permanent ban, GM's may also ban any of your other accounts, and any future accounts you might make.

First of all, we will NEVER, EVER, ban someone without having a reason to do so.

Second, no, that does not mean it is a permanent ban.

When it only says 'is banned', that means the account was banned with the "old" panel.

Since I lost track of time, I completely forgot when we started using the most recent one... I only know it was a whiiiiiiile ago.

I tried to find the reason as why your account was banned, but sadly, I couldn't see anything suspicious.

Thus, I can't do anything about your case. Perhaps, another Game Master would know, but it is highly unlikely.

There is no way a GM ban without a reason. If you wanted to see a GM do that we should probably ban random account for fun wohooo ! YAY for random banning !

Then again your account is banned with old panel. There are 2 answer for this kind of stuff. 1, your ban is permanent. 2, the massive banning we did for those dupe/rein hacker back in mid 2011.

So there ya go, you happy, I happy, we all happy, happy happy happy yay.