Duel login?

<~GummyBear~>

Question

I have a couple of question actually...I was wondering how people duel login? Are yall useing 2 computers like a desktop+Laptop or are yall useing window mode with 2 clients running on ur computer? If so how cz every time I try to duel login on 1 screen I get a texture error message.....any one knw how to fix? I have a laptop but its hard to have to keep switching bk and forth when I can just use one screen and just click between windows..

My other question is for a GM of the CL staff....If I make a private Donation is there any way you guys can make me a GummyBear Costume?? Now I dont want any added stats or nothing like that its just my name is Gummybear and I love eating Gummybears and I just wanted to play my favorite game looking like a Gummybear!! SO again no added stats just a costume (Head, suit, gloves,Boots) if u can plz tell me a price!!

So plz if u have any answers plz help?

Again Thanks!!

7 answers to this question

what is the exact message you get when trying to run Luna twice? I know there is an error that is being fixed with the next update that has to do with dual client

and i dont think there will be any gummy bear costumes (could be wrong on that one but i really doubt it)

Well about the Gummybear outfit its Y I said I would pay them to create one in a private donation for me to have in game or pay them to create one for Cash shop so I can buy it!! Either way IDC how its done....I just want to look like a gummybear ;)

About the error message it says... Create Texture-D3DERR_INVAILDCALL so yall....