zukini, athena, medusa,lotus??

Keigee

Question

22 answers to this question

Zukini only really has the INT boost over medusa, the actual m attack is much higher, another option if your'e concerned over medusa HP loss is to use Lotus, which wont give you quite as much magic attack but it will boost your HP by 350, get you 5% more casting speed, as well as working with staff only skills and passives

just think their level... Zukini its 69-70... and Medhusa it's 104...

and look their Magi Power... it's different too much... even Zukini effect it's INT 30 (maybe more? if I remember it correctly), but Magic Power still too low than Medhusa...

just think their level... Zukini its 69-70... and Medhusa it's 104...

and look their Magi Power... it's different too much... even Zukini effect it's INT 30 (maybe more? if I remember it correctly), but Magic Power still too low than Medhusa...

No need to be choleric? Thanks for clarifying anyway.

medusa wins because of the magic attack, as well as being an item with a level requirement over 100, so it gets better philos on it as well, but it does have the -700 hp to worry about

If your a pure vit necro... will the 700hp deduction still have a "worrying" effect?

medusa have 4% magtack and 10%magic cast speed increase, but athena have 5%magtack ,19 int ..which better??i still confused about this :blink: :ph34r:

Medusa for the win?!

But right now, since I'm still a pure int Necro, I use Athena's. Cos my HP is really low. Since I kinda messed up with my skills and now I'm maxing enhanced HP last... :wacko:

I really don't know the exact m.a, but all I know is that Medusa +12 hurts more. (I kinda proved this.) And has better Philo options.

Kuya, I was asking for Athena or Zukini's Matks, Because I'm Trying to compare them both and see who has higher matks which will give an advantage to my Vit Mage <3 anyway,Salamat :D

Kuya, I was asking for Athena or Zukini's Matks, Because I'm Trying to compare them both and see who has higher matks which will give an advantage to my Vit Mage <3 anyway,Salamat :D

ZUkini? What the hell is happening to me? 3 hours of accounting per day does that to you. >.> I'm really sorry, I also answered another question here wrongly.

I think it would be Zukini. But not so sure. I am a Athena fan anyway. And I never even bought a Zukini in my entire life here in CL.

Sorry again for being stupid. :D