[ask] please help :b

ʚ angel ɞ

Question

this is my first time build mages character.

and this is my path :

mage - wizard - monk - warlock - cardinal

it is good path or not ? :blink:

i confused to put skill of this path. :mellow:

can anyone help me what skill should i learn for this path ?

pure vit or pure int ?

what equipment and costume should i use ?

~THANK YOU~

:wub:

5 answers to this question

IMO, that path is good for both vit or int cardinal, why?

as a vit type, you will get more DOT (HT, venom cloud, envenom, divine curse)

but will get less pdeff and HP since you will only have lvl 10 Light Armor expertise and lvl 4 armor link and lvl 4 bless vital,

as an Int type, you will get more matk/int boost from warlock skills, like lvl 6 int, staff training, spellcraft, and better class for grinding due to more AoE skills (Meteor, blizzard, fireblast) oh and dont forget you will get lvl 20 lightning stun, 80% stunning chance for 4,x seconds and longer freeze duration from chill breeze and blizzard

but remember, lower pdef :P

if u went inq-cardinal, you will get less DOT (no high lvl envenom and no venom cloud), but with more pdef and HP, and you get aoe disabling skills(tranquility, shackle). oh and... lower stun chance (lvl 15 lightning stun 70%) and also freeze chance and freeze duration

:)

so basically, if u went from warlock go for int cardinal,

for starter, you can find (pick any) Gardener's set with int philo, or faust set with int philo (if you are wearing faust, you can put vit to your status for more pdef xD but still, lower than wearing a light armor)

any accessories with int/matk for farming purpose, Nera Harbor ftw <3

its good if you can find +12 medusa for your matk cardinal, but athena is enough IMO, if u use athena, dont learn any staffs passive (staff training, witchcraft[inq skill]).

once you have enought money, find Farouk crystal ball for necklace, 2 geminis, any rings(I recommended wearin Legend: Heart stone of evil with 19matk++HC or 25++int hathors)

• Upvote 1