Q>about dual weapon effect

eCkz

Question

hi guys i just wondering if the effect of 2weapon will stock.

example if u use 2ak the effect of 17% crit damage will be equal to 34% if you use 2AK?

any suggestion will be helpfull thanks ^_^

17 answers to this question

hi guys i just wondering if the effect of 2weapon will stock.

example if u use 2ak the effect of 17% crit damage will be equal to 34% if you use 2AK?

any suggestion will be helpfull thanks ^_^

2 AK dont stack, because its only 1 set effect. same item like ring of phantasml it doesn't stack. Most ppl only using 2 AK bcoz AK's gives more PA than 115 daggers.

2 AK dont stack, because its only 1 set effect. same item like ring of phantasml it doesn't stack. Most ppl only using 2 AK bcoz AK's gives more PA than 115 daggers.

so its better to use AK-TTD the two effects is working right?

not better but the effect of ak and ttd will work. as long as the weapon is not the same otherwise the effect will not work.

okey thanks a lot sir its clear to me now... xD

as far as I know, having 2 AK while dual wielding have the same effect stacked. Yes u would have +34% crit dmg as well as -132 HP degen effect. wew thats harsh! but i dont really know about this dualing AK cause for 2 steno or 2 cutlass, both will have the effect and they will stack.

as far as I know, having 2 AK while dual wielding have the same effect stacked. Yes u would have +34% crit dmg as well as -132 HP degen effect. wew thats harsh! but i dont really know about this dualing AK cause for 2 steno or 2 cutlass, both will have the effect and they will stack.

ohh? really 2AK will stack the effect of crit dmg? how you prove? can depend it sir? have u tried it?

so you mean the stone course skill of steno will become level2 if you use 2steno co'z it gives stone course skill level+1

am i right?

No..those skills that come from same weapon wont be stacked..

Just check on ur skill window to make it sure

ohh okey, i thought even the skills. LOL :)

Passive section btw

Just like costumes etc

The effect will be shown there