Hello! Newbie here ._.

zkitzor

Question

So i have followed Cruz's int/vit necromancer guide to lvl 97 and i am asking something.

I have managed to find gardeners leather armor, but i havent found boots yet even i have killed 300+ ladybugs. I am currently leveling at Nera harbor because u get 100m from 4 bags of items ^^.

Should i keep leveling at nera harbor till i have enought money to buy medusa+g.boots+gloves so i can start my necro career :D

8 answers to this question

PS: If you can, donate lie 5$[usd]or however much 50PP would be for your country, and buy 30%'s. they sell for.... 450mil each i think? That would be VERY helpful for you're budget (seeing as 1 30% = 10PP (1$ USD). And btw, NEVER buy 100%'s with PP. it's a waste, seeing as they are 5PP each and cost 80-85mil.. So, yeah ^~^

PS: If you can, donate lie 5$[usd]or however much 50PP would be for your country, and buy 30%'s. they sell for.... 450mil each i think? That would be VERY helpful for you're budget (seeing as 1 30% = 10PP (1$ USD). And btw, NEVER buy 100%'s with PP. it's a waste, seeing as they are 5PP each and cost 80-85mil.. So, yeah ^~^

Thanks, maybe ill do that!

No prob. But any other items can be real money takers. I spent 50$ on CL just yesterday and ofc I got what I needed, and they would sell for PLENTY of gold.. But still, it was 50$. (imo CL is a bit overpriced on their IM items..)

its not that fast to kill ladybugs because mantis will kill me :D

i wanna add something, how much CLEAN aias+medusa+g.boots+gloves would cost?

aias 150m

medusa 600m-700m

g boots 30m-50m

g gloves 300m-450m (depending on the craft i guess)

well that's how i see it in the market these days, but try and canvas around for better prices and always try to negotiate for lower prices..